Double swivel lifting ring DSR with long boltBack to the list
- Long bolt available and produced in a very short time.
- Metric threads available: M24 to M64 - L1=300mm to 500mm
- UNC threads available: 3/8’’ UNC to 3/4 UNC – L1=8’’ to 10’’
- Swiveling under load
- 360° rotation - 180° swivel
- Safety factor4:1 and 5:1
- Complies with the Machinery Directiv2006/42/CE
- Manufactured in compliance with theEN 1677-1 norm
- Individual traceability number
The DSR lifting ring is a double swivel ring. It is composed of a GRADUP lifting ring designed for rotations under load. Its double swivel ensures perfect alignment with the sling. The lifting ring can swivel 180° but has a rotating range of 360°. It can be used for any lifting configuration (straigt lift, with angle, tilting, rotating).
The DSR lifting ring is equipped with a protective crossbar and is approved for all lifting configurations from 0° to 90°. The DSR is designed for use in a temperature range from -20°c to +200°c and carries various markings, including CE, WLL and tightening torque. It is manufactured in compliance with the REACH regulation and is also available as female and stainless-steel, quick lift and welding version.