Universal Double Swivel Shackle for offshore OS.DSS/DSSBack to the list
- Standard GRADUP lifting rings or with total zinc lamellar coating
- Standard metric and UNC threads available:M 24 to M 42 - WLL from 4.50 t to 15.00 t
UNC 1’’ to UNC 1’’ 3/4 - WLL from 10,000 lbs to 33,000 lbs
- Safety factor4:1 and 5:1
- Covered by the"TAS00001ZG Type Approval" certificate
- 360° rotation - 180° swivel
- Complies with the Machinery Directive2006/42/CE
- Manufactured in compliance with theEN 1677-1 norm
- Individual traceability number
The universal swivel offshore shackle DSS or OS.DSS is a double swivel ring. It is designed for rotations under load. Its double swivel ensures perfect alignment with the sling . The lifting ring can swivel 180° but has a rotating range of 360°.
DSS offshore lifting rings have a safety factor of 4 and 5, which means that their breaking load is four or five times greater than the capacity indicated in the technical sheet. The model is also available with total zinc lamellar coating (OS.DSS).
This model is ideal for the maritime, offshore and wind power sectors and is covered by a DNV GL “Type Approval certificate”. Obtaining this certificate is an important step in being able to more effectively treat official DNV GL certification requests required by specifications or following a specific request.
CODIPRO has selected the most frequently requested DSS ring models and offers two separate “offshore” ranges covered by the “TAS00001ZG Type Approval” certificate:
Standard DSS for internal and external use in “normal” environments;
OS.DSS with total zinc lamellar coating in metric and UNC, for external use in environments subject to corrosion by sea salt and other applications requiring superior protection against corrosion.