- Standard GRADUP lifting rings or with total zinc lamellar coating
- Standard metric and UNC threads available:M 10 to M 30 - WLL from 0.70 t to 6.30 t
UNC 3/8’’ to UNC 1’’ 1/4 - WLL from 1,300 lbs to 13,500 lbs
- Safety factor4:1 and 5:1
- Covered by the"TAS00001ZG Type Approval" certificate
- 360° rotation - 180° swivel
- Complies with the Machinery Directive2006/42/CE
- Manufactured in compliance with theEN 1677-1 norm
- Individual traceability number
The DSR or OS.DSR offshore lifting ring is a double swivel ring. It is specially designed for simultaneously lifting and rotating loads. Its double swivel action ensures perfect alignment with the sling. The ring swivels 180° but has a rotating range of 360°.
All DSR offshore lifting rings models have a safety factor of 4 and 5, which means that their breaking load is four or five times greater than the capacity indicated in the technical sheet. The model is also available with zinc lamellar coating (OS.DSR).
This model is ideal for the maritime, offshore and wind power sectors and is covered by a DNV GL “Type Approval certificate”. Obtaining this certificate is an important step in being able to more effectively treat official DNV GL certification requests required by specifications or following a specific request.
CODIPRO has selected the most frequently requested DSR ring models and offers two separate “offshore” ranges covered by the “TAS00001ZG Type Approval” certificate:
DSR standard for internal and external use in “normal” environments
OS.DSR with total zinc lamellar coating in metric and UNC, for external use in environments subject to corrosion by sea salt and other applications requiring superior protection against corrosion