Female universal double swivel lifting ring FE.DSSBack to the list
Download STEP files
FE.DSS METRIC(reference - SF 5.1)
FE.DSS UNC(reference - SF 5.1)
- Standard metric and UNC threads availableM 24 to M 52 - WLL from 4.50 t to 21.00 t
UNC 1’’ to UNC 2″ - WLL from 10,000 lbs to 50,000 lbs
- Safety factor4:1 and 5:1
- Swiveling under load
- 360° rotation - 180° swivel
- Complies with the Machinery Directive2006/42/CE
- Manufactured in compliance with theEN 1677-1 norm
- Individual traceability number
The FE.DSS female lifting ring is a double swivel ring. It is composed of a GRADUP lifting ring designed for rotations under load. Its double swivel ensures perfect alignment with the sling. The lifting ring can swivel 180° but has a rotating range of 360°. It can be used for any lifting configuration (straigt lift, with angle, tilting, rotating).
The universal lifting ring FE.DSS is approved for all lifting configurations from 0° to 90°, designed for use in a temperature range from -20°c to +200°c and carries various markings, including CE, WLL and tightening torque. It is manufactured in compliance with the REACH regulation and is also available as male and stainless-steel.