Lifting point ARCBack to the list
Download STEP files
ARC METRIC(reference - SF 5.1)
- WLL of50t
- Safety factor4:1 and 5:1
- External dimensions:E80 x L360 x H315 mm
- Complies with the Machinery Directive2006/42/CE
- Manufactured in compliance with theEN 1677-1 norm
- In compliance with theREACH regulation
- Individual traceability number
The lifting point ARC is specially designed for handling molds. It is composed of a lifting arch, and two M64 screws to bolt the arch onto the load. The working load limit is 50 t with a safety factor of 5, or 63 t with a safety factor of 4.
The lifting point has been especially designed for use with the neo50 automatic hook from Elebia. Its compatibility with standard hooks or shackles can of course be confirmed or examined on request.