- Long bolt available and produced in a very short time
- Metric threads available:M16 à M30 - L1=100mm à 170mm
- Swiveling under load
- 360° rotation - 180° swivel
- Safety factor4:1 and 5:1
- Complies with the Machinery Directive 2006/42/CE
- Manufactured in compliance with theEN 1677-1 norm
- Individual traceability number
The SEB with long bolt lifting ring is a single swivel ring. It is equipped with a self-orientation system that always guides it perfectly in the sling direction. It is composed of a GRADUP lifting ring which allows the hook to move parallel to the ring’s bearing surface when lifting at 90°. It is designed to perform lifts including load rotation and can be used for any lifting configuration (straigt lift, with angle, tilting, rotating).
The SEB lifting ring is designed for use in a temperature range from -20°c to +200°c and carries various markings, including CE, WLL and tightening torque. It is manufactured in compliance with the REACH regulation and is also available as female and stainless-steel version.