Download STEP files
- Standard metric and UNC threads available:M 8 to M 24 - WLL from 0.25 t to 2.5 t UNC 1/2” to UNC 1″ - WLL from 1,300 lbs* to 5,000 lbs* (*In the process of approval)
- Safety factor5:1
- Stainless-steel 316L
- Swiveling under load
- 360° rotation - 180° swivel
- Complies with the Machinery Directive2006/42/CE
- Manufactured in compliance with theEN 1677-1 norm
- Individual traceability number
The SS.QLR (Quick Lift Ring) or SS.QL.DSR is a double swivel ring in stainless steel that allows particularly fast mounting. At the push of a button, it can be fixed in the threaded hole with a simple click. Its double swivel ensures a perfect alignment with the sling. The QL.DSR saves up to 80 % of time compared to screwing in a conventional lifting ring. The system works purely mechanically and thus requires no complex maintenance.
Just like all of CODIPRO’s stainless-steel lifting rings, the SS.QL.DSR provides perfect corrosion resistance. This ensures optimal longevity of the lifting ring and allows it to be used in humid, chemical, marine environments, etc.
It can be used for any lifting configuration (straigt lift, with angle, tilting, rotating) by applying the tightening torque engraved on the ring.
The SS.QL.DSR lifting ring is designed for use in a temperature range from -20°c to +200°c and carries various markings, including CE, WLL and tightening torque. It is manufactured in compliance with the REACH regulation and is also available in stainless-steel.
No ball bearing